Code of Ethics
BMI Next Generation Homes accepts the responsibilities and obligations inherent in the home building profession, thereby striving to achieve the following objectives:
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism, integrity, skill, and good humor.
- To provide the best housing value possible through the use of quality materials, services, and construction methods.
- To build and renovate homes with high standards of safety, sanitation and livability.
- To comply with building codes, laws and regulations for the betterment of the home building industry and for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- To comply with industry standards adopted by the National Association of Home Builders.
- To provide timely response to items covered under the applicable warranty.
- To provide timely payment of valid debts.